Pages

Friday, August 5, 2016

Superman Is Dead – Burn for You

B5              A5    G5                                        D5
It's been a while, we sat here with a glass of wine
                  A5                     B5        - A5 - 
We don't seem much happier today
G5             A5  D5        B5                       G5
It's hard to talk and to look at you in the eye
                   A5
Don't you know?

(*)                 G5                             A5
  I have so many things I wanna say
             D5                      B5
  I got a story of million years
                    G5                    A5    
  But in my head it hurts so much
                            D5
  couldn't understand it

             G5                          A5
Try to change who I am today
               D5                              B5
Have enough just to hurt you more
         G5                         A5
Baby all I wanna do, is burn for you

REFF:
             D                A
  Baby burn, burn, burn for you
         Bm                    F#m
  No matter when the sun goes down
  G                       D                
  All the things I need to say,
        G                      A
  I'll say it when I'm burning
   D                A
  Burn, burn, burn for your love
         Bm                F#m
  It's worth it in the name of God
           G                                D
  The strongest words from my own heart
     G                  A
  I wonder if it's too late now!

INTRO: D5 - A5 - G5 - B5 - A5 - C#5  (2x)
     B5 - F#5 - E5 - F#5 - G5 - F#5 - E5
     B5 - F#5 - E5 - F#5 - G5 - A5

B5               A5  G5                                       D5
Across the line, between love and hate we thru
                A5                     B5            - A5 - 
Gave so much for me to think about
G5              A5   D5       B5                 G5
I found it's hard, to put all my trust in you
                  A5
Don't you know?

                         G5                           A5
You've hurt me so much I couldn't say
                                D5                      B5
You've blamed me for things I didn't do
                    G5
Don't even know that I cook you
 A5                     D5
breakfast in the morning

(#)                              G5                              A5
  And when you're drunk baby you don't care
                   D5                           B5
  This is a game I don't wanna play
               G5                               
  You're breaking my heart into
      A5
  a thousand piece

REPEAT: REFF

REPEAT: (*), (#), REFF

No comments:

Post a Comment